Shadow Analysis Services
Shadow Analysis is an uncomplicated tool used for analyzing daylight conditions. Energyswift offers various kinds of LEED shadow analysis services, which take into consideration shadow analysis sketch up. In view of the fact that shadows and solar reflection are essential properties for designing a building, we use the solar shadow analysis and shadow lines analysis for shadow flicker analysis. Our company also uses shadow analysis software to provide crucial information to planners and architects when it comes to looking at and finalizing decisions on the location of windows, photovoltaic installations, parking lots, pergolas, etc.
Below mentioned are some of the major services that Energyswift provides for Shadow Analysis:
Shadow Analysis Services:
- Line of Sight
- Graphical representation of objects in Shadow
- Shade and Sun Analysis
- True Ortho
- Tabular representation of objects in Shadow
Shadow Analysis Inputs:
- Floor Plan
- Roof Plan
- Site Plan
- Weather data
Why Clients Choose Us for Shadow Analysis?
- Cost effective
- Helps in decision making process as regards to the placement and location of solar panels, parking areas, windows, etc.
- Assessing the impact of the shadow created by a building on its surrounding environment
- Locate best sunlight and/or shadow spots accurately for plants and vegetation
- In order to perk up building's functional aspects
- Our expert professionals can provide apt calculation of shadow
- Optimize your design in order to maximize sun illumination
- Strategically position solar panels
- Enables a perceptive of the degree to which shadows from various other local structures affect the solar panels and a specific property that is being designed
- Quick turnaround time and timely analysis
- Creating a productive and visually stimulating environment by devising the best possible use of sunlight by deflecting flickering shadow effect
Contact us for all your Shadow Analysis requirements.